Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Shoppe



The Country Primitive Shoppe
I have a small shoppe in a local flea market called...The Country Primitive Shoppe, of course!
I love my shoppe, it has given me endless hours of happiness! When I decided to open the shoppe, I wanted it to feel warm and welcoming and completely different than anyone else's booth!
I painted the walls a sagey green color and my husband installed dark wood plank flooring! He also designed my doors to look like barn doors, which I painted red of course!

For my display, I bought folding tables from my local Wallyworld and covered them with beige sheets. I purchased wooden boxes in various sizes that I stained a dark walnut to go with the floors! I have to give you the link for the wood boxes in case you need them for craft shows! The company I purchased them from, is a family owned businees that has fantastic items, great prices and super quick shipping! I highly recommend them!

Check them out at www.woodthings.com


As you can see, I have all kinds of great primitive goodies! I carry candles, tarts, potpourris, fixens, tart burners, candle holders, handmade dolls, lamps, dip mixes, handcrafted soaps and home decor items! All in one shoppe!
You will find these goodies and more on my website, which will be opening soon!





1 comment: