Monday, June 21, 2010

Motivated Monday Challenge

It's Monday, my day of reckoning! So I bet you are wondering if I completed all the items I challenged myself to accomplish in a week right? Well, I didn't quite make it, but I worked really hard! I did forget that Sunday was Father's Day and I spent a lot of the day cooking for my husband and not as much crafting as I had planned.

Here is what I did....and I am pretty proud!

  • 6 Bars of Brown Sugar and Oatmeal Soap
  • 2 Sugar Cone Flicker Candles
  • 4 Prim Cupboard Flicker Candles
  • 4 Pumpkin Shaped Tarts-Pumpkin Brulee Scent
  • 6 Pumpkin Brulee Tarts
  • 8 Mini Salt Box Tarts-Candy Corn
  • 16 Candy Corn Tarts
  • 18 Spiced Cranberry Tarts
  • 12 Mini Salt Box Tarts-Spiced Cranberry
  • 1 Prairie Doll
  • 4 Dolls almost complete...but need hair and faces
  • 5 Snowman Ornies need faces stitched
  • 10 Prim Angel Ornies are sewn but not finished

So, I didn't quite finish what I challenged myself to complete, but I worked hard and kept at it! I won't give up on following my dreams of crafting for a living and I am not going to give up on my schedule!! I am going to try it all over again this week and I will be back to post my results!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very Impressive :O) Seems like you put a lot on yourself in the first place. hahahaha Love your prims. Mine was to organize my craft room, in other words clean it!! Fabric organized so I can plan more prims. A lot accomplished, well at least enough to make a NEW mess. Have fun primmin' !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dina for all your hard work! Everything sounds wonderful. :)
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dina, you were really busy. I'm going to check out your etsy. Just wanted to tell you that the giveaway that you wanted to enter on my blog had already ended, I posted the winner early this morning but I am have another giveaway going on, its my 100 followers giveaway so please come back over and enter it, it ends the 9th of July, sorry you missed the other one...

    ReplyDelete