Thursday, December 17, 2009

View From My Front Porch


I know it's cold and snowy in many parts of our nation, so I thought I would share a picture from my front porch that might warm you up a little! It's funny though....doesn't it seem that people tend to want the opposite of what they have; straight hair wants curly, curly wants straight, tall wishes to be short and short wishes to be tall and me.....I live in Florida, I miss the seasons and get very tired of 90 degree temps for 9 months of the year! So remember when someone posts a picture of snow on their blog or beautiful fall leaves, I am living vicariously through you! I hope you enjoy! Happy Holidays from Florida!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunset! Thanks for the "warm" photo. It's a little chilli here in N. Virgina but not as cold as other places. I have had curly hair all my life and didn't realize how much I loved it til I was in my 30's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Florida too. I love your blog. I started one and am new to blogging. I love to read all the different ones and get new ideas.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete