Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

When people ask me what I want for Christmas, all I have to do is take a look at my Grandson and know that I am truly blessed and there is nothing else I need! I had so much fun with him through the holiday. He has learned to say Merry Kissmas, noman (snowman) and e claus...lol...don't ask me where he got e claus out of Santa Claus! At 2 1/2 he is a sponge that absorbs every bit of info you can provide him! I am amazed at his brillance! (Ok...so I am a proud Grandma!) He seems to like the primitive style and will sit with me when I am looking for a new pattern to purchase! I think he has even chosen his favorite artists!!! ;) When he decorated my Prim Christmas tree, he seemed to enjoy each and every ornament he put on the tree....not to mention that he even spaced them out pretty good!!
I can't wait until tomorrow morning when he opens his gifts from Santa! It will truly be a magical time for me! Enjoy your family and friends because they are the real gifts! Have a Very Merry Christmas and enjoy all that this special time of year has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a beautiful New Year.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete