Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Items And Fall Specials!

It certainly has been a while since I last blogged! Why is it that you can have so much on your mind, but so little to say! I often find that I have so many thoughts, that its difficult to zone in on one specific item! So....I remain quiet and I apologize because I have missed touching base with you! I have been busy trying to make new things for my Etsy shop, and am now consigning at two shops! I am very excited about that and hope I can find more stores to showcase my work in!
I also wanted to let you know that several of my fall items in my Etsy shop have been reduced! Now is a great time to grab these items for your fall decorating before they are gone!

Boo Kitty who is dressed in fall finery and holds onto a yummy candy corn would look wonderful in your Fall and Halloween displays! She has been reduced to $19.95








This Scarecrow Nodder has always been a fall favorite of mine and at craft shows! With his winning smile and bouncey attitude I am sure he will become a favorite for you too! Price reduced to $14.95!

Check out the shop for more Fall discounts!



New Arrivals


There are some new arrivals just in time for the upcoming holiday season that I want to share with you! Who out there ever has enough prim ornies for their decorating needs? I decided to offer two special ornie collections to help you decorate your prim tree, use on a wreath or swag, or how about as a gift for your prim loving friends!





Another new item is the Prim Mitten Trio!
This mitten trio brings a touch of nostalgia to your Christmas tree! They are sewn from wool felt with a sheep's wool collar, and made in perfect prim colors!

Keep watching for more updates to my shop for all your holiday gift and decorating needs!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. Your Christmas ornies are so adorable (not to take anything away from Boo Kitty...) I like the mittens too. Very toasty lookin'.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Maria from Primitive Season :)

    ReplyDelete